Terms and Conditions
Regulations of the online store www.shamanka.nl
1. The Shamanka online store, available at the Internet address Shamanka.nl, is run by Magdalena Widzińska, running a business with the name Shamanka, entered into Kamer van Kophandel operated by the minister in charge of economy, KvK – 71367071, BTW – NL780608148B01.
2. These Regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Selling Agreement with the Consumer via the Store.
§ 1. Definitions
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a natural person running a business under the business name
Shamanka, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister in charge of the economy, BTW (VAT) – NL780608148B01, KvK number – 71367071
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop – online store run by the Seller at the Internet address Shamanka.nl
6. Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
7. Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent submitted by means of the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are shown by the Customer, and it is also possible to determine and modify the given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement also means – applying to the Product features – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§ 2. Contact with the Store
1. Seller’s address: 4264KG Veen, Veensesteeg 23 Nederland
2. Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone number of the Seller: 0031616989127
4. Seller’s bank account number NL72INGB0008312303
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between the hours of 9 – 18
§ 3. Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies.
§ 4. Delivery
1. The seller commences the execution of the order at the time the payment is made by the Buyer.
2. Shipment of goods is carried out within 24 hours from the start of the contract.
3. The ordered goods are delivered to the address of the Buyer indicated in the ordering.
4. The delivery is carried out in the Netherlands.
5. Delivery takes place only on business days.
6. The seller makes the shipment in one of the following ways, through:
a) Post NL
7. Along with the goods of the Buyer, proof of sale of the goods is provided. At the Buyer’s request, the Seller delivers the invoice to the Buyer.
8. The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with goods free from defects.
§ 5. Opening an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name and surname, address, email address, telephone number
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may, at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 6. Rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click “Add to basket” (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option to place an Order without registration has been chosen – fill out the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address where the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient’s details,
5. click the “Order and pay” button / click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period.
§ 7. Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Courier shipment,
b. Personal collection available at: Veen, Veensesteeg 23
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery
b. Payment by transfer to the Seller’s account
c. Electronic payments
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
§ 8. Performance of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation shall be effected by sending by
The Seller shall provide the Customer with an appropriate e-mail address provided at the time of ordering the Customer’s e-mail address, which includes at least the Seller’s statement on receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the Sales Agreement conclusion. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payments, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 2 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. cash payment upon personal delivery of a shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment upon delivery of the shipment within 2 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment to be picked up.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. A If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given time.
B If you order Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
7. If the Customer selects a personal collection of the Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed about the readiness of the Product by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the Ordering.
8. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for receipt is the longest given date.
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The delivery costs of the Product (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the “Delivery costs” tab and during the Order placement, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. The Customer’s personal collection of the Product is free.
§ 9. Complaint and warranty
1. The new Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
2. I am asking you to make sure before purchasing the product, as we will not accept refunds. The only exception is ruined (poured, distracted) in such cases, please take pictures and contact me at the email address: email@example.com
3. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address
Shamanka, Veensesteeg 23, 4264KG Veen
§ 10 Final provisions
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish and English
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibilities of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
4. Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account. The prices in the store are given in Euro and are gross prices (including VAT – BTW).
5. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing orders, including the moment you express your will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, for the advance calculation of the final price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store in the description of the Product.
7. Processing by the Seller of the Buyer’s personal data is aimed at the correct implementation of orders and delivery of goods.
8. With the express consent of the Buyer, the Seller may process his personal data for information and marketing purposes.