Ideal for brittle hair, smoothes and strengthens hair fibers. Perfectly stimulates hair growth
Properties of ginger oil
- It has an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, stimulating and warming effect.
- It strongly stimulates circulation and positively affects the elimination of excessive amounts of body fat.
- Eliminates swelling.
- It is helpful in the treatment of colds.
- Increases concentration.
- Eliminates nausea and bloating.
- Relieves migraine headaches and menstrual pains.
- Cleanses and disinfects air.
- Improves the work of the digestive system.
- Effectively combats dandruff.
- Improves skin tone.
- It brings relief from muscle and bone pain.
- Moisturizes hair and strengthens hair bulbs.
The use of ginger oil
Ginger oil can be found as an ingredient in many natural cosmetics m.in. in such as: massage oils, ointments and creams,shampoos and conditioners, oils supporting the elimination of body fat and cellulite,perfumes or numerous warming ointments. Ginger oil can also be found in many acne skin care products.