– has a beneficial effect on the synthesis of collagen and elastin
– deeply moisturizes the skin,
– rebuilds the lipid layer that protects the skin from water loss,
– accelerates wound healing,
- 100 % natural AVOCADO OIL
- INCI: Persea Gratissima Oil
Action: Avocado (Persea Gratissima) – is made from avocado fruit parea. Avocado oil is a very nutritious and regenerating oil. It contains a set of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 – folic acid), vitamin A in the form of carotenes, vitamin E, C, D and K. In addition, it also contains a set of minerals (magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc). It is an oil rich in Omega-9 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which strengthen the natural protective barrier of the skin, thanks to which the dry and damaged skin is regenerated and does not lose moisture.
Avocado oil is recommended primarily for dry, damaged, flaky skin, with eczema. It acts as a nourishing and soothing compress on the skin. This oil can also be used as a compress for damaged and dry hands. It is also used for body massage and as a conditioner for dry scalp and to stimulate hair growth.
A few ways to use Avocado oil for hair: