Konjac Sponge is a natural, most delicate and effective product for cleansing the skin. The unique structure of the sponge gently massages the skin, stimulates blood flow, promotes cell renewal and leaves the skin clean, refreshed and nourished. It contains many natural nutrients, vitamins and minerals such as protein, carbohydrates, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamins: A, C, E, D, B1, B6, B12 and folic acid. It has an alkaline reaction, which naturally balances the pH of the skin. Also suitable for sensitive skin.
- For oily and combination skin
- Improves pores
- Makes skin smooth
The size of the sponge is about 10 000 m2. 8 x cm. Perfectly adapts to the hand during bathing. Use together with water for natural body care!
Green clay has a very strong antiseptic effect. It has been used in beauty salons around the world for hundreds of years. It is valued for its very high mineral content and its strong absorption properties. Naturally absorbs fat, dirt and bacteria.
- ideal for oily and combination skin
- balances the pH value
- gently exfoliating
- also suitable for eye area
- cleanses pores
- can be used with or without cleaning products
- 100% natural without dyes and other additives
- when wet it is wonderfully soft and delicate
Composition: Green Clay, Konjac
Konjac Sponges have already won more than 28 prestigious awards – including:
- How to use konjacsponge:Before first use, the sponge should be carefully cleaned, several times dipping it in water and gently squeezing between the hands. Do not unscrew or wiggle the sponge! If the Konjac sponge has dried, it should always be soaked before use. in clean water. Konjac, which is pressed and unplenched with a sponge, massages the face and body gently with circular motions. This allows you to exfoliating dead cells of the epidermis and deeply cleanse it. Such massage stimulates tired skin and promotes cell renewal. There is no need to use facial cleansing products (gels, emulsions) together with a sponge unless we feel the need – in this case, a much smaller portion of the facial cleanser should be used, as the structure of the Konjac sponge increases the efficiency of the product significantly, thanks to which we save the consumption of these cosmetics.
The life span of the Konjac sponge is approx. 1-3 months and depends on how well we will treat it. When the sponge starts to look worn or starts to break (crumble), replace it with a new one.
To enjoy as long as possible with one sponge, always squeeze excess water between your hands after each use and hang or put the sponge in a dry and airy place to dry. Do not unscrew or wiggle the sponge! Do not store the sponge e.g. inside the shower cubicles, as the humid environment shortens the life of the sponge and allows the natural product to begin to decompose.
Konjac sponge is biodegradable – it can be buried in the garden or, for example, put on the bottom of a pot to “hold” water for the plant.
The Konjac sponge can be sterilized. For this, the sponge should be placed for a few minutes in a pot with boiling water.