The package contains a composition of Ayurvedic herbs. Henna gives hair a shade of dark chocolate brown with a cool tone. Natural ingredients contained in henna, make hair thoroughly nourished, gain a natural healthy shine and gain volume. The product can be used by pregnant women.
Note: The color darkens for 48 hours, so you will get the final color of henna usage 48 hours after its application. Until then, do not wash your hair with shampoo.
How to use: Wash your hair with shampoo (without silicones). Mix the amount of powder you need with lukewarm water at about 50 °C to form a smooth paste. Leave henna for 30 minutes. Put on the protective gloves to protect your hands from coloring. Divide your hair into four sections, apply the paste thoroughly from the root to the ends in each section. Wrap your head with foil and apply a towel to keep the temperature right. Leave on the hair for 2-3 hours. Wash off the henna with warm water.
Ingredients: Lawsonia Inermis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Emblica Officinalis Gartn, Eclipta Alba, Azadirachta Indica
In addition, the package includes: Two pairs of gloves, two plastic caps and a ready-to-use brush
Made in India.
Product not tested on animals.
– much better ground henna ingredients, making it easier to mix with warm water, which also affects a better/ easier application.
– more beautiful colors thanks to more accurate grinding
– extra plastic comb for easier henna application
– a set of caps and gloves!
– Bio cardboard packaging, easy to open and close. After consuming henna, the box can be used for storage e.g. Cosmetics.
– Bio bag with string closure, so henna is constantly fresh and protected from spilling.