The glow of insidignly healthy hair and the depth of natural, warm black!
The new Sattva Ayurveda brand, which has replaced the Swati brand,is a step towards even easier and more effective natural hair coloring! The new cardboard package contains 150 g of better ground henna in a bio-package with a string closure, brushes and two caps and two pairs of gloves. All this to make hennownie more pleasant!
The package contains a specially composed mixture of finely ground indigo dried (Indigofera tinctoria), henna (Henna lawson) and amli (Emblica officinalis). After coloring, you will get a warm, deep shade ofblack, full of reflections that give the hairstyle multidimensionality. In the case of light and gray wstępna koloryzacja hair, preliminary coloring with pure henna is indicated, which will create a base for dark shades, which will prevent the color from flushing out. After repeated dyeing, the black indigo dye is permanently superbuilt and does not rinse.
The use of henna makes hair stronger, healthier and shinier. The more often you use Sattva Ayurveda henna, the better your hair will be! The product can be used by pregnant women.
NOTE: The color darkenes before 48 hours, so the final color of henna use will be obtained 48 hours after its application. Until then, do not wash your hair with shampoo.
How to use: Wash your hair with shampoo (without silicones and polyquaternium). Mix the necessary amount of powder with warm water at a temperature of about 50 ° C to create a smooth paste. When the henna is still warm, you can start applying it to your hair. Put on the protective gloves to protect your hands from coloring. Divide your hair into four sections, apply the paste thoroughly from the root to the ends in each section. Wrap your head with foil and apply a towel to keep the temperature right. Leave on the hair for 2-3 hours. Wash off the henna with warm water.
Ingredients: Indigofera tinctoria, Lawsonia inermis, Emblica officinalis
Net weight: 150g
In addition, the package contains: Two pairs of gloves, two plastic caps and a brush ready for use.
Made in India. Product not tested on animals.
- Before you start coloring, prepare a ceramic bowl and a brush to prepare the paste and its application on the hair.
- Before application, divide the hair on the head into 4 sections and apply the paste one by one to each of them for an even effect.
- If you’re in doubt, you’ll be able to cover your hair thoroughly – ask for help!
- Follow the instructions on the package and remember that the plant color “ripens” for about 48h if you use plant paint for the first time and are worried about the effect – take a test on a little visible strand of hair before making a final decision about coloring.
- It is mandatory to perform a test on a strand of hair if in the last 4 weeks your hair has been chemically dyed, lightened or ondulated.
Why choose SATTVA paints?
- Henny Sattva are very high quality, finely ground
- Sattva plant paints lack harmful chemical components, which are present in popular and widely available in drugstores and supermarkets of paints.
- Coloring hair with plant factors do not expose you to the penetration of these harmful substances through the skin and to chemical damage to the hair, caused eg. lighteners, paints and chemical cosmetics.
- Incomparably fewer allergic reactions. The plant hair dye consists exclusively of powdered plants, such as lawsonia inermis (that is, proper, red henna), cassia obovata (“henna” neutral), tinctoria indigoferera (“henna” indigo, blue).
- Just healthy hair!
- Sattva plant coloring supports the condition of hair, promoting their growth, preventing excessive loss and breaking.
- Hair colored in this natural way has a beautiful healthy shine and acquire volume.
- Natural colors
- The following natural shades are available in the Sattva paint color palette: natural henna (red), henna with amla, indigo, natural black, light brown, dark brown, nutty brown, cassia (neutral henna).
- It should also be remembered that these vegetable paints can be mixed freely with each other to get the perfect shade of your hair.
- You can easily make the natural coloring app yourself at home.
- use a protective foil cap and gloves to avoid skin and objects. Put on your worn-out t-shirt – so you don’t feel sorry for it if it’s dirty. If you nevertheless soil the skin, do not worry, henna stains will wash off the skin relatively easily and quickly. If you have a lot of gray hair or want a large color change (e.g. from blond to dark brown) pre-coloring with pure henna or henna with amla is indicated.