Sulphuric soap indications:
- Soap designed for the care of oily skin with a tendency to breakouts and seborrhea.
- Especially helpful in adolescence, when hormonal changes occur in the organ affect the appearance of the skin of the face, neckline and back.
- Thanks to the special properties of sulfur, soap has antibacterial and anti-seborrheic effects.
- Gently dry the skin, effectively cleanses it and relieves the symptoms of acne and inflammation, restoring the skin to a healthy appearance.
- It helps to preserve the natural pH of the skin, does not irritate, does not sensitize.
- It is also recommended for washing oily hair with a tendency to greasy dandruff.
How to use: Apply to damp skin, spread circular movements on the face and body, avoid the eye area, rinse under running water. Use every morning and evening.
Sulfur – softens keratinized epidermis and facilitates the removal of its outer layer, has a bactericidal and antifungal effect. Thanks to such properties, it is readily used as an ingredient in creams for seborrheic skins, as well as for cers affected by rosacea. It is excellent for the treatment of skin diseases with excessive keratosis, psoriasis, seborrheic eczema, atopic dermatitis.
Mink oil – recommended by many European dermatologists, as an effective way to fight skin aging. that mink oil is most bioavailable by human skin. It is used to reduce wrinkles, eliminate discoloration, spots, blush, mimic wrinkles and scars. It can be added to a moisturizing cream, or in a diluted form used for washing the face. It is also used for nutritional baths or for hair structure renewal.
COMPOSITION INCI: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sulfur, Mink Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, PEG-400, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Chloride.