Medikomed – Black cosmetic clay – oily skin – 100g – 2,19
Natural black, powdered cosmetic clay, for the self-preparation of a mask ideal for oily skin.
Black clay gently cleanses the skin of callous epidermis, absorbs excess sebum, accelerates the regeneration process. Nourishes the skin with minerals and biologically active substances, stimulates the transformation processes, improves blood circulation. With regular use increases the elasticity and elasticity of the skin, improves its color.
– stimulates the processes of transformation and regeneration in cells,
– prevents signs of premature aging,
– deeply softens and nourishes the skin,
– narrows the pores,
– effective in the fight against cellulite,
– has antiseptic activity.
– cosmetic masks,
– hair and scalp care,
– baths of hands and feet,
– bath tubs,
Preparation of the face mask:
1. Spread the clay in warm water in a 1: 1 ratio, do not use metal dishes. Mix to the consistency of the cream.
2. Apply a thin layer of face mask with circular movements on clean facial skin, wet fingers and lightly rub it into the skin for 2-3 minutes.
3. After 10-15 minutes, wash with warm water without using soap and apply a nourishing cream on the skin.
4. The mask is applied 2-3 times a week.
Hair and scalp care:
1. Add the egg yolk to the ready-made mask (prepared in the above manner), rub into the scalp and wrap.
2. Rinse with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
3. The mask prevents breakage and hair loss.
Baths of hands and legs in clay:
1. Spread the clay in warm water in a ratio of 1 tablespoon to 1 liter of water.
2. Immerse in the hands / feet solution.
3. Perform the procedure daily for 20-30 minutes.