Lips are exposed to dryness not only in winter, but also in summer. Exfoliation of the dead layer of the epidermis then becomes doubly important. The product is one of the essentials in beauticians fans of strong colors of lipsticks. In the process of creating a scrub, one of the main priorities was that the composition allowed it to be licked. We unanimously recognize that such calories do not count!
Operation and application of:
- in the composition you will find sugar, which effectively, but gently, exfoliates dead epidermis,
- lips will be moistened and soft thanks to the shea, jojoba oil, coconut oil,
- the ingredients contained in moisturizing oils give a long-lasting effect, protect the mouth from adverse weather conditions – wind, frost and strong sun,
- if you apply it before applying matte lipstick, the skin of the mouth will not peel off, the color will look aesthetically pleasing,
- in the composition of the scrub you will find a macerate with a huge amount of carotene, which gives the ears a gently orange color, extremely natural and adding charm,
- orange color is not everything – taste also counts; the addition of mandarin oil was a hit.
Properties: moisturizing, oily, exfoliating and protective.
How to use it:
Massage your mouth gently with a little scrub, and what you will wipe or eat.
Composition/INCI: Sucrose, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Simondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Polyglycerol 3-Beeswax, Citrus Nobilis Peel, Limonene*
*Essential oil ingredient