Obtained from the seeds of the jojoba tree, it is technically referred to as wax. It has in its chemical structure some of the longest naturally found chains of fatty acids. Their combination of composition resembles human fat protecting the skin so much that used as a carrier oil absorbs the components deep into the skin preferably from others available on the market. Mainly due to its high affinity with our skin, it is used in the care of the whole body – from the feet to nails, cuticles and hair.
We especially recommend it for the care of dry, dehydrated, oily, problematic skin.
- Jojoba oil is widely used – it will work as a carrier oil for people of different skin types, from dry to oily.
- Mix a tablespoon of jojoba oil with nine drops of your favorite essential oil and use as a deeply moisturizing body lotion and massage oil.
- Add jojoba oil to other carrier oils you have. Thanks to its antioxidant abilities, you will extend its usefulness for use.
How do I use it?
- if you have a dry complexion, massage the oil into the skin, so that it will remain moisturized and nourished,
- if you are a holder of oily skin, jojoba oil will balance the secretion of sebum; apply directly to the skin or add a few drops to your favorite cream,
- use jojoba oil as a remedy for make-up remover of facial skin; it is also ideal for removing waterproof make-up, mascara and fluids,
- applied to clean eyelashes will strengthen their structure, making them shiny,
- apply to chapped lips, moisturize them perfectly,
- use as a hand cream,
- add a few drops to the cosmetics you use in hair care; oil will make strands strong, moisturized and shiny,
- in the case of skin diseases such as dandruff and psoriasis applied directly to inflammation, it will relieve itching and accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis,
- used in massage of aching muscles will help people struggling with rheumatism,
- jojoba oil is an excellent carrier of perfumes; place a small amount of oil on the places where you will applied perfumes, and this will prolong their durability,
- pour 3 tablespoons of oil into a warm bath; thanks to this, the skin will remain moisturized and applying lotion will not be a necessity,
- with a few drops of oil enrich your favorite cream, lotion or body oil immediately before use,
- thanks to the high vit content. E used regularly for scabs, scars or stretch marks will burn them and promote the disappearance of birthmarks,
- use oil for homemade manicure and pedikiur – oil will moisturize the cuticles and nails,
- apply oil as a foot cream – you will soften the dry and cracked skin of your heels.
Raw material name by INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Cold pressed oil, unrefined, 100% Organic, Soil Association certified organic
Packaging: aluminium bottle with 80ml pump
Jojoba oil does not gouache. Nevertheless, it is recommended to store it at room temperature or refrigerator, without direct access to moisture and sunlit places.