Did you know that you need a raspberry truck to produce 18 litres of oil? Fruit seeds irreplaceable in summer desserts and preserves are a source of precious product. This golden, light nutty fragrance product is widely used in whole body care.
Recommended for the care of any type of skin, especially: oily, acne-prone, dry, mature. Irreplaceable in the care of hair and nails.
- relieving irritation and inflammation of the skin
- elasticizing and firming
- moisturizing and oily
- uv protection
How do I use it?
- raspberry seed oil will work as a facial oil; self-applied, rubbed with circular movements in the epidermis will caress the senses and give the skin smoothness,
- enrich your favorite face cream and body lotion with a few drops of oil immediately before use,
- pat gently on the skin around the eyes and remain gently moisturized and tense,
- people with oily skin may use oil as a means of regulating the overproduction of sebum,
- mix the oil with your favorite hydrolayer in a 1:1 ratio and you will get a moisturizing facial cleanser that does not require rinsing and can also be used as an eye make-up remover,
- use oil as a sensual massage oil,
- this product is suitable for the care of all hair types by coating the structure of the hair and protecting with UV filters; rub the oil into the hair and scalp, leave for 30 minutes and wash as usual,
- enrich your favorite hair conditioner with a few drops of oil immediately before use,
- regular rubbing of oil into the skin of the hands and nails will provide them with hydration
- when planning a sunny holiday, it is worth reaching for raspberry seed oil, it contains vitamin A and E and unsaturated fatty acids, which naturally protect the skin from UVA and UVB radiation.
RAW MATERIAL NAME BY INCI: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil
Cold pressed oil, unrefined, 100 natural