It not only works exceptionally well as a stand-alone facial care product, but is also used as an excellent carrier oil. It is recognized as one of the best nurturing agents in the world. The fatty acids contained in avocado oil structure reflect the fats of the human body – they strengthen the natural protective barrier of our skin. They have anti-inflammatory effects, contain antioxidants and vitamins (A, D, E).
For whom avocado oil?
- Avocado oil will work as a base oil for people who have a dry, dehydrated and mature complexion. It will make the epidermis regenerate faster – thanks to this, fine wrinkles will burn and the skin will be smooth and elastic.
- Use avocado oil in the form of base oil in combination with essential oil to massage the body and face. Due to its heavy consistency, in order to absorb it faster, we suggest to make a mixture of avocado oil with sweet almond oil in a ratio of 4:1.
How do I use it?
- this oil does not sensitize – suitable for the care of sensitive skin – enrich it with your favorite moisturizing cream, body lotion or serum immediately before use,
- pure oil can be used as a deeply relaxing massage oil,
- use oil as an addition to masks and powder peelings,
- apply the product directly to the hair, wrap in a towel, leave for half an hour and wash the hair as usual; with this treatment you will strengthen dry, weakened and falling out hair,
- massage a portion of the preparation into dry hands, cuticles and nails – the vitamins contained in the oil will penetrate deeply into the skin, which will remain nourished and moisturized,
- applied under the eyes will reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes, improve the elasticity of the skin in this delicate area of our face,
- pure oil can be used as a deeply relaxing massage oil.
Composition/INCI: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Cold pressed oil, unrefined, 100% Organic
After opening the package, we recommend that you store the oil in the refrigerator.
Packaging: aluminium bottle with 80ml pump