The product was created by distilling cucumbers from organic crops with aloe water. It is a valuable source of mineral salts, vitamins (A, B, C, E) and enzymes. We recommend cucumber hydrolate to people of all skin types, especially in the care of oily, acne-prone skin, requiring stabilization, dry and mixed, as a highly moisturizing and soothing product.
Supporting actor of many iconic scenes recorded in spa, when the camera smoothly moves includes a row of characters relaxing with masks on their faces and green slices on their eyes. Cucumber. The vegetable appreciated for its valuable properties not only in the diet, but also in cosmetics. With a modest share of aloe water used in the production of hydrolate, which we want to present to you.
The product was created by distilling cucumbers from organic crops with aloe water. It is a valuable source of mineral salts, organic salts, vitamins (A, B, C, E) and enzymes.
We recommend cucumber hydrolate to people of all skin types, especially in the care of oily, acne-prone, stabilizing, dry and mixed skin, as a moisturizing product.
- The product is characterized by a fresh, typical smell of cucumber,
- It has a refreshing, moisturizing, toning, soothing, softening,
- Reduces inflammation, swelling, extended pores,
- Regulates the secretion of sebum,
- Aloe vera water has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, further strengthens the moisturizing properties of the product,
- Restores the skin’s natural pH,
- Gently brightens discolorations.
How to use it ?
- replacement of daily facial tonic; spray the skin with the product directly from the atomizer or use a cosmetic flake
- swelling-reducing product; a cotton swab soaked in cold hydroléthalat to the face like a compress,
- refreshing mist during the day,
- base for beauty treatments: applying serum, essential oil or cream,
- water phase in masks,
- delicate hair lotion; spray the hair along the entire length and leave to dry.
We recommend that you store the product in a dark and cool place, depending on your preference at room temperature or refrigerator.
COMPOSITION/INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Cucumis Sativus Fruit;
Cucumis Sativus Fruit Distillat Organic