From the manufacturer! <3
It has a soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle effect. Reduces redness, seals and strengthens blood vessels, slightly brightens and improves skin tone.
Widely known as a fruit extremely rich in vitamin C. Lemon. Light, fresh water is obtained from the peel of the fruit by steam distillation. The delicate production process allows the ingredients contained in the lemon not to be destroyed and eventually ended up in a bottle labelled “lemon hydrolate”. In addition to vitamin C, you will find a wealth of B vitamins, minerals – potassium and magnesium, essential oils or brightening fruit acids.
Purpose: oily skin, acne, mature, gray, tired vascular, mixed, with discoloration.
- The product contains in the composition of natural lemon essential oil. It has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-aging effects. D-limonene, which is the main component of the essential oil, also inhibits the action of elastase. In this way, it prevents the distribution of elastin in the skin, which is responsible for its firmness,
- Supports the fight against skin discoloration, reduces capilla
- Thanks to its antiseptic properties, it is also suitable for people with oily skin,
- Added to a portion of face cream will make the pores unlocked after use, and the secretion of sebum reduced,
- It can be used as a water phase in cosmetics or for the processing of scrubs or powder masks,
- The product can be used as a daily tonic for the face, as well as for creams or make-up,
- It has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. Promotes the healing of skin inflammation, acne breakouts, minor skin damage, irritation,
- Brightens & improves skin tone
- It has an aromatherapy effect – the smell has a refreshing, stimulating effect,
- In the form of an additive to shampoo – in a ratio of 1:1. The product will smooth the hair, nourish the scalp, have a cleansing effect and prevent excessive oiliness of the hair,
- Applied to the scalp supports the fight against dandruff.
The product is vegan.
INCI/COMPOSITION: Citrus Lemon Peel Water
Odour: freshly squeezed lemons
Country of chation: India
Note: Organic lemon hydrolate is concentrated 3-5x more than average. This is due to the fact that the main goal is to obtain hydrolate, not essential oil, so in the process itself it is not just a by-product. As a result, it results in a more intense smell and a milky appearance. Therefore, the hydrolate offered is much higher than is commonly assumed.
All such natural products are recommended to shake before use.
The product should not be used before direct sun exposure.
Storage: in a tightly closed, original package. At room temperature or refrigerator, depending on your preference. No access to moisture and sunlight.
Inci: Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Water Organic
Country of origin: India