Once a year, at the turn of spring and summer, the harvest of flowers in the Lavender Valley of Bulgaria falls. Fresh plants are cut by hand just before dawn – then the inflorescences are closed and we are sure that aromatic volatile compounds are inside. Lavender hydrolate has a relaxing activity, so we recommend using it during the evening toilet, just before bedtime.
Lavender hydrolate obtained by distillation of lavender flowers narrow-leaved, otherworldly soothes the skin, has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps in wound healing. With regular use, the complexion acquires a healthy shine, becomes elastic and smooth.
How do I use it?
- suitable for the care of any type of complexion and can be used as a replacement for daily facial tonic or moisturizing and relaxing mist,
- rubbed into the scalp strengthens hair roots by inhibiting their loss and stimulating growth,
- water two cosmetic flakes in the hydrolat and put on closed eyelids for 10 minutes, and you will relieve irritation of the eye area,
- shampoo diluted with hydrolat 1:1 will smooth the hair and nourish the scalp,
- used as a hair mist will protect strands from the sun and fading color,
- drilop the pillow before bedtime, and the smell of lavender will relieve stress and make it easier to fall asleep,
- enrich your favorite face cream immediately before use; hydrolate in the case of oily skin will reduce the visibility of pores,
- use hydrolate as a soothing fluid for irritation after epilation.
RAW MATERIAL NAME BY INCI: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
100% Natural, Soil Association Organic Certificate
In a tightly closed package, at room temperature or (according to preference) in the refrigerator. Avoid direct access to moisture and sunlit places.
Package: 100ml (glass bottle with atomizer)