Those who visited Sicily at least once in their lives, strolling through the climatic avenues of the towns there, certainly drew attention to this fruit. Its unique, burgundy color, allows us to do nothing but try the sweet juice of this divine Sicilian Orange. The very thought of it takes us to sunny Italy and allows us to dream of this place for a while.
Hydrolat from Sicilian Orange already at the first application on the face will take us into the Mediterranean climate and guarantee a substitute for the holiday.
Sicilian Orange rich in vitamins A, B and C and in calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, zinc, selenium and iron, will soothe our senses, nourish, strengthen blood vessels, moisturize and smooth our skin. This hydrolate will provide a vitamin bomb for our complexion.
Ideal as a moisturizing mist, for washing off make-up and for use under serum or cream.
- slightly tightens the skin,
- relieves irritation,
- reduces redness.
Recommended for all skin types, especially mature, mixed and oily skin.
The smell of oranges can have a calming effect, relieve excessive nervousness and tune positively.
How do I use it?
● As a replacement for daily facial tonic both in the evening, after make-up remover and in the morning,
before applying makeup; apply with a soaked sw swach or spray the skin directly
atomizer and allow to dry,
● As a product to relieve inflammation at breakouts,
● As a refreshing mist during the day,
● As a supplement to the moisturizing properties of face creams, cheeses or
lotions; mix a little hydrolate with a portion of the product immediately before use,
● As a product that prepares the skin for further care, for example, the application of
● As a moisturizing and refreshing hair mist.
Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Water
Country of origin: Italy