Chamomile hydrolate is mainly recommended for people with sensitive, irritated and acne-prone skin due to its anti-inflammatory effect. It also has soothing, relaxing and moisturizing properties. Accelerates healing and regeneration of the epidermis. It does not sensitize and does not irritate, it is safe for delicate, problematic, capillary skin. It can be used even by infants.
How do I use it?
In skin care:
- can be used in the form of facial tonic; we especially recommend its use in this form to people with problematic skin, acne,
- will work as an equivalent of thermal water or mist, used to refresh and moisturize the skin in summer,
- use in the form of a make-up remover for the face and eyes; can handle even waterproof cosmetics,
- regular washing of cleansed skin with hydrolat will reduce redness and roughness of the skin,
- several doses of the product added to the warm bath will relieve skin irritation, especially those resulting from epilation,
- due to its low pH, it is recommended for use in everyday intimate hygiene,
- you can use it as a water replacement for clay masks.
In hair care:
- rinses from hydrolate perfectly affect natural blond hair; additionally care for them, protect them from the adverse effects of the sun and maintain a beautiful color,
- enrich a portion of conditioner or shampoo with the recoated product immediately before use.
- chamomile hydrolate reduces stress and relieves symptoms of insomnia; spray the pillow before bedtime and enjoy the effects of the soothing effect of the product.
INCI: Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water Organic
Storage: Store the product in the refrigerator.