The delicate, natural Make Me Bio shower gel from the Garden Roses series is designed for the needs of dry and sensitive skin. Thanks to the mild washes formula based on rose water does not violate the natural protective barrier of the epidermis. Its recipe has been enriched with valuable oils and plant extracts that have a nourishing and moisturizing effects.
Advantages of cosmetics:
- delicate washing formula
- without SLS and SLES
- does not contain parabens
- high content of ingredients of natural origin
- cosmetic suitable for vegan (does not contain ingredients of animal origin)
Active ingredients for shower gel Make Me Bio Garden Roses:
- Rose water – has aromatherapy properties. It perfectly cares for dry, inclined to irritate and wrinkles skin. It has a toning, nourishing and regenerating effect. It does not violate the pH of healthy skin.
- Macadamia nut oil – contains squalene, which complements intercellular cement, thus strengthens the epidermis, thus protecting against excessive loss of hydration, penetration of pathogens and irritating influence of external factors such as smog or difficult weather conditions. It has high skin biocompatibility. It is well absorbed. It does not leave a greasy, sticky layer. Makes rough, flaky skin regain the correct level of hydration, softness and smoothness.
- Sweet almond oil – is a valuable source of unsaturated fatty acids and numerous vitamins (E, A and B vitamins) and minerals. It has a nourishing and soothing effect. It supports the maintenance of the correct level of hydration. It is recommended for dry and sensitive skin care.
- Coconut extracto – intensively moisturizes dry skin. It works regeneratingly. Relieves irritation and any redness.
- Mango extract – is a natural source of vitamin C, which stimulates the production of collagen and revitalizes a tired, staunch complexion. Improves tone. It supports the fight against free radicals. Slows down the process of wrinkles.
- Kiwi extract – is a real vitamin cocktail for tired, dried skin. It has a nourishing and moisturizing function.
- Vegetable glycerin – effectively binds moisture in the skin. Softens rough, flaky epidermis. It has a soothing effect on irritated, reddened skin. It strengthens the natural protective barrier.
How to use:
Apply the gel to the wet body, massage gently, and then rinse thoroughly. Try to avoid contact of the gel with your eyes.
shamanka nl garden roses shower gel netherlands