Phytocosmetics – Emerald clay anti-age – 155ml
Thanks to its absorbing properties it significantly improves the condition of oily and mixed skin, narrows pores, perfectly softens and moisturizes the skin. Applied to the skin of the body restores its proper level of hydration, tones and firms and shapes the figure of myself. However, the hair deeply nourishes, regenerates and stimulates the growth of strong and healthy hair.
• it has a positive effect on both hair, face and body
• does not contain any preservatives or harmful substances – parabens, GMO, SLS, PEG
• high quality Siberian clay enriched with natural plant extracts
• ready for immediate use
• cleanses the skin
• stimulates hair growth
• firms and shapes the figure
Ingredients that make this clay work wonders:
• Chinese tea – contains minerals such as; fluorine, manganese, iron, calcium, potassium, silicon, phosphorus, vitamins A, C, E, K and B vitamins and polyphenols, which have up to 200 times more powerful antioxidant than vitamin E. It delays skin aging, moisturizes, soothes inflammation and irritation, reduces swelling, accelerates wound healing, has a strong bactericidal effect. Regulates the work of sebaceous glands thereby reducing oily skin. It improves skin elasticity.
• Almond oil – suitable for all skin types, spread does not give the effect of heaviness (greasiness), it is well absorbed. Recommended especially for the care of the child’s skin (it is very mild, does not irritate, calms). Perfect for massage. Almond oil is used to fight eczema and psoriasis. For the care of dry, irritated skin. Recommended to prevent stretch marks.
• Hazelnut oil – contains vitamins A, B, E, as well as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, polyunsaturated fatty acids, thanks to which walnut oil enriches the skin with nutritious substances, stimulates the activity of hair warts which strengthens the growth of healthy and strong hair . It is recommended for dry, mature, pale, earthy, tired and sensitive skin, it supports the care of skin affected by the problem of bursting blood vessels.
• Green clay – saturates deep layers of the skin with nutritious substances, perfectly smoothes and tightens the skin, has a nourishing effect and has a strong moisturizing effect. Perfectly cleanses and rejuvenates the skin, improves elasticity, eliminates fine wrinkles, restores the natural elasticity and smoothness of the skin. Dry skin, makes it soft and velvety, and warm compresses allow you to relax, get rid of cellulite, restoring skin elasticity and smoothness. Deeply nourishes the hair, regenerates it and stimulates the growth of strong and healthy hair.
• Mountain rosaceae – famous for its soothing properties, it works similarly to ginseng. It is a very strong antioxidant that protects the skin from the harmful effects of external factors and aging and restores its vitality. It makes the hair flexible and soft, it is full of such active ingredients as: rozawina, rozróżna and rozzyn. It slows the aging process of hair and nourishes it.
• Common rowan – contains more vitamin C than lemon, as much as provitamin A as carrots, vitamins E, K, P and PP. It also contains minerals, organic acids – apple, lemon, a small amount of tartar and also amber. It has antibacterial, cleansing and astringent properties. It smoothes the skin, helps to maintain the right level of skin hydration, closes enlarged pores, heals pimples and acne, increases elasticity and elasticity of the skin, whitens it, and reduces the bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Face and body: apply on dry, clean skin, after 10-15 minutes, wash with warm water.
Hair: apply to washed wet hair, spread over the entire length, for a better effect, put on a cosmetics cap, rinse with warm water after 20-30 minutes.
100% Natural ingredients!
Aqua, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Оrganic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (almond oil), Corylus Avellana Seed Oil, Green Clay (green clay), Caprylic / capric triglycerides, Glicerin, Xanthan Gum , Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit Extract, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.