ECO Laboratories – Bath ball with Pearl Iris – 220g
The sparkling bath ball contains over 98.2% ingredients of natural origin.
Ingredients included in the ball – baking soda, organic grape seed oil, passiflora – passion flower, iris oil, aromatic oil – soften water, neutralize toxins, prevent the appearance of irritation and inflammation, soothe, moisturize and improve skin elasticity. Natural aroma oils contained in them give the bath aroma therapeutic properties, which makes the bath a great relaxation.
• Sodium dioxide purified as a white powder, in cosmetics it is mainly used as a pH regulator, but also as a water softening agent, a means that gives a jacuzzi effect in tablets and bath spheres. Due to the neutralization of acids, it may be useful in the treatment of diaper rash in infants. Our grandmothers used soda for rinsing and washing hair and for cleaning teeth.
• Organic grape seed oil moisturizes, tones and improves skin elasticity.
• Passiflora – martyr – moisturizes and refreshes the skin.
• Iris oil used in cosmetology as an anti-inflammatory, counteracting the appearance of acne lesions. Thanks to isoflavones, it activates the production of collagen and elastin. It supports the maintenance of moisture in skin cells.
• Mica is one of the most popular cosmetic fillers. It comes in many varieties – from pearl to almost matt.
Directions for use: Put the ball in warm water, wait for full dissolution, enter the bathtub at a water temperature of 37-380C for 10 -15 minutes.
Ingredients of INCI: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Organic Vitis Vinifera Oil (organic grape seed oil), Aqua, Passiflora Extract (Passiflora – Passion flower), Urea, Iris Oil (Iris oil), Perfume Oil (aromatic oil), CI73360, Mica