ARTKOLOR – Pink Clay – 60g
The advantages of pink clay:
– gently cleanses the sensitive skin,
– has a toning and refreshing effect,
– improves microcirculation,
– natural product, does not contain artificial preservatives.
– when used regularly, it restores health, beauty and elasticity to the skin,
– delays the formation of wrinkles,
– removes fatigue and tension.
Recommended for sensitive and allergic skin.
Examples of using pink clay
1) clay mask:
apply a small amount of clay in 1: 1 warm water, do not use metal dishes. Mix thoroughly to obtain a homogeneous mass. Apply on face or body.
After 15-20 minutes, wash with warm water without using soap and apply a nourishing cream on the skin.
A mask made of pink clay gently cleanses the skin with horny epidermis, accelerates the regeneration process.
It has a toning and refreshing effect. Nourishes the skin by saturating it with minerals and biologically active substances, stimulates the exchange processes. With regular use, it improves skin elasticity and elasticity, delays the appearance of wrinkles.
2) bath in the bathtub:
spread 100 – 200g of clay in warm water, pour the mass obtained in this way into the bathtub.
Bath time 20 – 30 minutes.
Clay cleanses and tones the skin, improves microcirculation, strengthens the processes of exchange in skin cells. Effectively eliminates redness and flaking of the skin. Removes fatigue and tension.
Composition: Rose Clay – a natural pink clay with a high degree of purification.