DOG ROSE OIL
100 % NATURAL
Natural oils have been known since antiquity, and the properties of many of them have been scientifically proven. The main advantage of natural oils is high efficiency, ease of use and efficiency. All oils of the group “AROMATIKA” (Ukraine, Kiev) were created on the basis of centuries-old traditions of folk medicine. The raw materials for their production come from ecological clean areas.
The oils of the “Aromatika” group are 100 % natural.
Rosehip oil is obtained from the seeds of rosehips (Rosa Canina) by extraction and the next refining.
Wild rose is rich in vitamin C, Thanks to this, rosehip oil has the effect of: anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, regenerating, toning, protective, softening, enriches the complexion with a set of necessary vitamins, slows down aging processes, relieves symptoms of fatigue and stress of the complexion, accelerates wound healing after burns and operations, without scarring.
- biological renewal of the face and décolleté,
- therapeutic massage,
- addition to the means used for body modelling (slimming massage),
- skin care after solarium,
- firming of aging complexion,
- reduction of wrinkles (especially around the mouth and eyes),
- care of hypersensitive, dry and cracking skin,
- care of nipples in lactating women,
- treatment of ulcers, eczema, acne and psoriasis,
- care of people with put-aways.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
Rosehip oil can be used for lubrication and massage without dilution in pure form or as an ingredient in the formation of mixtures. It is an addition to the enrichment of cosmetics (lotions, masks, creams).
- lubricate the affected area,
- make compresses (on steriated gas from 15 to 20 minutes after wrapping with a bandage),
- use as an ingredient in skin masks,
- mix with creams, lotions or massage oil (figure modeling, slimming massage).
It does not contain dyes, preservatives and artificial fragrances.
Only aromatika natural oils correspond to the properties and methods of use described above. Information on the country of origin of the raw material, the method of obtaining the oil and its composition was used in the development of the recommendations. The information given in the description may not be used in the use of oils of other manufacturers.
Package: brown glass bottle with 20 or 50 ml dropper
The company “Aromatika” has been on the pharmaceutical and cosmetic market for 14 years. During this time, thanks to high quality products, the company has gained great trust of customers not only in Ukraine, but also in Russia, Belarus USA and many European countries. Essential oils sold under the trademark “Aromatika” are imported from leading European suppliers and have international quality certificates. The products are packed in packages meeting international requirements of 5,10,20, 50 ml, 100 ml, of dark glass, with an eyedropper and a control ring. Special tests, carried out by the control and analytical laboratory of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, confirmed the high quality of “Aromatika” brand oils by appropriate certificates.