METHOD OF OBTAINING: cold pressing from the peels and whole fruits of the sweet orange tree Citrus sinensis.
Smell: sweet, warm, fruity, refreshing.
Properties of the essential oil: yellow, yellow-brown or orange liquid with a characteristic smell of sweet orange fruit and a delicate, without bitterness, taste of fresh orange, when cooled it becomes cloudy.
- antiseptic, warming, adaptogenic (increases the body’s resistance to adverse living and working conditions), relaxing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, disinfectant, antidepressant, choleretic, diastolic;
- has a very effective sedative effect, soothing excessive nervousness, helps to think positively. For this reason, it is ideal for the treatment of various types of depression, anxiety, nervous tensions, insomnia.
- tones the nervous system, increases resistance to stress, reduces nervous tension and anxiety dissipates dark thoughts;
- relieves mood changes associated with premenstrual syndrome;
- has a diastolic and slight choleretic effect, relieves intestinal spasms, improves their work;
- effectively detoxifys the body. It also helps with fluid retention in the body;
- regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, promotes weight loss and the process of eliminating toxins from the body. It is believed that sweet orange oil is able to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- improves metabolism in the gums, eliminates their bleeding, slows down destructive processes at paradontosis;
- relieves excessive strain on the muscles of the eyes, improves acommodation, increases visual acuity;
- a good tonic for the skin. It gives it elasticity, promotes the reduction of wrinkles. It has a whitening effect;
- is an effective anti-cellulite means (as the main component enters all cosmetics for cellulite);
- Sweet orange oil is used for bathing and massage as an excellent means for skin care. It is a slightly astringent, smoothing and firming substance. It is recommended for all types of skin except hypersensitive skin. Regulates metabolism.
It blends with the oils of jasmine, cypress, coriander, cinnamon, lavender, oliban, juniber, nutmeg, geranium, rosewood, rosewood, petitgrein and neroli.
- nervous tension, fatigue, stress, neurosis, depression, anxiety and anxiety, insomnia;
- premenstrual syndrome;
- is a very good bath oil during the cold season, increasing the body’s immunity;
- stomach and bowel cramps, constipation;
- colds, flu;
- periodontal disease;
- eye fatigue, decreased visual acuity;
- kidney stones;
- infected wounds, ulcers;
- excessive dryness of the skin;
Other use: it is used as a flavouring in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, perfumes. It is widely used in the food industry, in the production of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
AROMATHERAPY FIREPLACE: 4-7 drops in dilution with water to the fireplace. It can be used in air humidifiers to aromatize rooms.
COLD INHALATIONS: 1-2 drops per handkerchief. Keep the handkerchief near your nose and inhale.
STEAM INHALATIONS: Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a dish of hot water, cover the head with a towel and inhale the steam deeply within 3-7 minutes. Eyes must be closed.
MASSAGE OIL: dissolve 6-10 drops of essential oil in 10 ml of basic oil (almond oil, olive oil and grape seeds).
BATH: add 3-5 drops of essential oil mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey, milk or salt to the filled bath (37-38 C). The duration of the procedure is 10-15 minutes.
ENRICHMENT COSMETICS: 5 drops of essential oil mix with 10-15 ml of cream, lotion, gel or shampoo.
SAUNA, STEAM BATH, RUSKA BANIA: 5-7 drops of essential oil mix with 1-2 tablespoons of honey, milk or salt and dissolve in 500 ml of water. Pour stones into steam baths.
Essential oil of sweet orange is completely safe, even for children.
Before the first use of natural oils, you need to perform an allergic test. For this, we mix a drop of essential oil with a teaspoon of vegetable oil, rub into the skin and leave for 24 hours. If during this time we see an allergic reaction, we should not use this essential oil.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: individual intolerance of citrus. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before use.
The essential oil and mixtures that contain it are not applied to the skin immediately before sunbathing (sun exposure) or visits to the solarium (UV lamps), because it enhances the sensitivity of the skin, which can cause burns.
Do not use without dilution.
Storage: in a sealed dark glass bottle at a temperature of -10 to 20 ° C out of reach of children. Avoid sunlight.
Only aromatika natural oils correspond to the properties and methods of use described above. Information on the country of origin of the raw material, the method of obtaining the oil and its composition was used in the development of the recommendations. The information given in the description may not be used in the use of essential oils of other manufacturers.
Contains no dyes, preservatives or artificial fragrances
It should be remembered that cheap fragrance oils are not essential oils. Fragrance oils do not have any medicinal properties, they are not suitable for aromatherapy and body care.
INCI: Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil