ANWEN – ECO HAIRBRUSH – biodegradable hairbrush! 1PC

8.99 (7.43netto)

: In stock

In stock

- +

Tenderness for hair. Caring for the planet.

Looking for a brush that doesn’t jerk or damage your hair? Or maybe one that, though gently, will thoroughly comb your hair? This is our Eco Hairbrush thanks to its spiral shape and flexible nylon needles. Ideal for:

– dry and wet combing

– combing masks/conditioners

– Scalp massage

– combing hair in children.

Eco Hairbrush is made of easily compostable biodegradable material (95%, the remaining 5% is nylon, from which the bristles of the brush were made).

Under the right conditions, the brush is biodegradable within 5 years.

The material from which the product is made is durable, however, it is not recommended to model hair with a brush while using hot air.

Weight 0.04 kg
Marka

ANWEN

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ANWEN – ECO HAIRBRUSH – biodegradable hairbrush! 1PC”