Perfection lies in simplicity. Annabelle Minerals only needed four ingredients to create unique, natural cosmetics.
Illuminating mica, mattifying zinc oxide, responsible for uva/uvb protection at 20 SPF titanium dioxide and coloring iron oxides and ultramarine, provide natural and durable make-up, improving both appearance and well-being.
Forget about clogged pore, heavy subsystem, poor discoloration or mask effect. Annabelle Minerals’ illuminating mineral primer is delicate to the skin, provides moderate opacity and is especially suitable for people with a glow-free complexion, overworked, with fine wrinkles.
Annabelle Minerals’ illuminating mineral primers are available in four colour ranges, where we highlight several brightness levels.
Natural shades are ideal for people with skins falling into shades of gray and beige. In the quince do not predominate pink or yellow tones, the shade is maintained in neutral tone.
Natural Fair highlighting primer is created for people with bright sandy skin. Easy to apply, gives you a sense of lightness and natural
Composition: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide
Annabelle Minerals mineral primer is most convenient to apply the intended primer brush: kabuki brush.
A loose mineral primer can be applied both dry and wet.
Applying wet primer, it is enough to spray the brush with thermal water or hydrosummer, then gently dip it in the cosmetic. The primer will then achieve a creamy consistency.
If you prefer the dry app, then:
1. Pour a little mineral primer on a jar cap;
2. Put the selected brush to the surface of the cosmetic, screw the powder in the bristles;
3. Excess wipes against the top of the hand;
4. Spread a thin layer of mineral primer over the face with circular movements, directing the brush from the inner parts of the face towards the outer. This will ensure an even application and no inequality;
5. Be sure to spread the primer up to the jaw line;
6. If you think the opacity is too delicate, open the action until the desired effect is achieved.
You will get a natural effect after a few minutes after applying the primer, when the minerals combine with your skin.