Discover the new dimension of Annabelle Minerals mineral pink blush. Bet on a glamorous glow that will emphasize the cheekbones and add freshness to the skin. Illuminating roses to the cheeks Lily Glow is a tasteful shade of rose lyla. It will work for both daily and evening make-up. Intensive illumination will visually sculpt the cheeks and add
their brilliance. The classic, cool pink shade is extremely universal. We recommend it especially to people with bright skins and who like the effect of delicate blush. You can level the color intensity as you like.
Use of mineral pink Lily Glow
You can use a solo for the make-up of your cheekbones, in a bronzer and highlighter, or as an iridescent eyeshadow.
What is the composition of the highlighting pink?
We have enriched our basic minerals with:
– sunflower seed oil with regenerating and softening properties of the epidermis;
– jojoba oil, preventing the loss of water from the epidermis. Helps keep skin firm
– vitamin E, which neutralizes free radicals, delays the aging processes of the skin, also has nutritional, regenerating and moisturizing-oiling properties.
Thanks to the combination of minerals and oils, a unique cosmetic was created, the use of which is pure pleasure, and the illuminating effect will add freshness even tired and grayed complexion.
Composition: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 77491
What to apply mineral roses?
You can apply a slanted brush to the blush that illuminates mineral roses. Thanks to the cut bristles, it quickly and precisely applies the roses to the cheekbone.
How to apply mineral blush?
Annabelle Minerals blush are best suited to apply a specially designed belied brush. It will help to get precise underscore lines, without stains or discolorations.
We put the blush in moderation. It should not be the dominant element of makeup, like eyes or lips. In day makeup, roses can be stronger to get the effect of fresh and relaxed complexion. In evening makeup, for a gentle and natural effect, after using pink, you can apply on the face another, thin layer of primer. Roses are used at the end of make-up.
1. Dress the roses with a brush, pressing it gently to the surface of the cosmetic;
2. Wipe excess pink against the edge of the hand;
3. Apply roses to the cheekbones, starting with the temples. Never paint your cheeks smiling;
4. Fix the contours so that make-up is natural;
5. If the resulting effect is too subtle for you, repeat the action.