Perfection lies in simplicity. Annabelle Minerals only needed four ingredients to create unique, natural cosmetics.
Illuminating mica, mattifying zinc oxide, responsible for protecting UVA/UVB up to 30 SPF titanium dioxide and coloring iron oxides and ultramarine, provide safe and durable make-up, improving both appearance and well-being.
Forget the clogged pore, unbreathable subsystem, poor covering of discoloration or the effect of the mask. Annabelle Minerals, thanks to its increased titanium dioxide content, guarantees effective masking of discoloration, redness and skin imperfections. The opacity formula ensures full opacity and is also intended for people with dry skin.
Annabelle Minerals’ indoor mineral primers are available in four colour ranges, where we highlight several brightness levels.
Natural shades are ideal for people with skins falling into shades of gray and beige. In the quince do not predominate pink or yellow tones, the shade is maintained in neutral tone.
Natural Fair cover primer is created for people with a bright, sponge skin, with a delicate shade of apricot. It is easy to apply, gives a sense of lightness and natural appearance.
Available in 4 and 10 grams packaging.
Comfortable and elegant solid plastic jar with strainer protects the primer from spillage.
Composition: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide
Annabelle Minerals mineral primer is most convenient to apply the intended primer brush: flat top brush, kabuki brush, short top brush or Softie L makeup sponge.
A loose mineral primer can be applied both dry and wet.
Applying wet primer, it is enough to spray the brush with thermal water or hydrosummer, then gently dip it in the cosmetic. The primer will then achieve a creamy consistency.
If you prefer the dry app, then:
1. Pour a little mineral primer on a jar cap;
2. Put the selected brush to the surface of the cosmetic, screw the powder in the bristles;
3. Excess wipes against the top of the hand;
4. Spread a thin layer of mineral primer over the face with circular movements, directing the brush from the inner parts of the face towards the outer. This will ensure an even application and no inequality;
5. Be sure to spread the primer up to the jaw line;
6. If you think the opacity is too delicate, open the action until the desired effect is achieved.
You will get a natural effect after a few minutes after applying the primer, when the minerals combine with your skin.